5 years as the Facility Administrator of an out patient dialysis clinic serving over 180 patients. Extensive experience recruiting, developing and managing clinical staff of over 40. Expert in planning and organizing activities consistent withcompany's mission, vision and values. Regional leadership development in special projects and business/ program growth.
This position manages the overall operations for nursing services and patient care at a DaVita
hemodialysis facility (chronic) including but not limited to financial management, quality
assurance and patient care, safety, risk management, teammate satisfaction, quality index
scores, facility maintenance, and other required duties that may arise during the general
operations of the facility. This position assures the safe, therapeutic nursing management of the
End State Renal Disease patient (ESRD). This position functions as the facility CEO and is
responsible for ensuring that the Governing Body enforces policies and procedures, is involved
in ensuring patient bill of rights is fulfilled, and reviewing the overall functioning of the facility.
Receive patient into treatment area; weigh patient, take temperature and blood pressure pre- and post-dialysis; document on all dialysis flow sheets
• Perform and record vital signs and all other parameters of ESRD patients as per DaVita policy and/or state regulations; obtain blood samples and culture specimens and prepare for shipment
• Review dialysis prescription, note general physical and mental condition of patient through observation and interview, obtain information and/or data to determine compliance to dietary or medication regimen; document observations appropriately
• Provide chronic hemodialysis therapy including but not limited to: recommend a dialysis plan for ultrafiltration to RN, initiate dialysis via approved accesses using proper cannulation techniques, comply with all safety measures, monitor patient vital signs applicable to critically ill patients, administer fluid therapy or other appropriate treatments as directed, document activities appropriately
• Collect patient data: monitor and document status of vascular accesses, document patient observations and seek guidance when levels are out of normal range for ESRD patients
• Perform only under the direction of an RN:
o Instruct patient in the care of vascular access
o Review prescription
o Reinforce treatment care with patient
• Administer quality patient care in a considerate, respectful manner at all times
This position provides clerical, communication and administrative support to a dialysis facility.
Salon Coordinator had oversight of day to day operations of salon including but not limited to staffing oversight, client relations, inventory control and financial management.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: