Responsible pharmacist with excellent communication skills demonstrated by twenty-three years of experience in retail healthcare.
* Safely administered immunizations, travel medicine, medication therapy management and other specialty programs.
* Maintained proper pharmacy and general safety procedures and standards, including department cleanliness.
* Followed state and federal record keeping guidelines for legend drugs and controlled substances.
* Successfully assisted customers with medical issues and provided valuable healthcare counseling.
* Appropriately resolved customer issues, complaints and questions.
* Managed pharmacy inventory through proper medication ordering, returns and inter-store transfers.
* Collaborated closely with healthcare professionals to monitor
* Provided friendly customer service at prescription drop-off and pick-up counters.
* Trained pharmacy and store staff on the EPS prescription system.
Cross cultural training in communication, empathy and respect. History and religious training.
Pharmacy clinical rotations at Greenville Memorial Hospital, Anderson Area Medical Center, and Anderson Family Practice Residency.
*Training in hospital settings as well as inside a Doctor's Residency training program. I was shown how to design a drug training program, answer practitioner questions and participate in morning briefings.
Pharmaceutical Sciences Internship with Congaree Pharmacy which specialized in patient care and compounding. Summer 1991 National Pharmaceutical Council Internship, Philadelphia, PA SmithKline Beecham headquarters, Philadelphia, PA SmithKline Manufacturing plant, Puerto Rico Training in all aspects of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing including sales training, research and development, manufacturing, marketing, market research, regulatory affairs (FDA exposure - Tagamet was getting OTC approval at the time), medical correspondence, and pharmacy affairs.
Guest service professional
Patient care specialist
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: