A unique background combining a successful corporate career, business ownership, and for the past 10 years called to ministry leadership. I heard God's calling to transition from a life focused on worldly success to a life of significance in ministry serving others. My life purpose is to connect the unconnected to Christ, inspire people to grow in their faith, and develop servant leaders to positively impact our churches and surrounding communities to ultimately expand the kingdom
Re-ignited the Men's Ministry at Mariners Church through meaningful men's connection events; assembled a strong men's servant leadership team; and inspired men into weekly life groups. The result was rapid growth in our attendance at events from the same 75 men to over 400 in a 2-year span. The fruit from this growth was the transformation of men from being affiliated with the church to activated. These new spiritual leaders are now leading outreach projects in our community
In my role on the main Saddleback campus I recruited, trained, and lead a team of 12 bible study facilitators for our weekly studies. This leadership team under my direction tripled enrollment growth and numbers of men's groups in 2 years. This was our leadership track that generated dozens of new leaders that went on to other significant ministry leadership roles.
KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Situational Leadership Certification John Maxwell Speaking Certification Sales Management
Presentation/Platform Skills Leadership Development Business Plan Development
Strong Communication Skills Cross-Functional Team Collaboration National Account Management
John Maxwell is recognized as a well-respected American author, speaker, and pastor who has written over 75 books,
primarily focusing on leadership including the #1 best-seller The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership. I have been trained and certified by John Maxwell and his team as a leadership speaker, trainer, and coach inspiring, challenging, and equipping
leaders to maximize and enhance their gifting as a leader. I have used this training in all my ministry leadership positions.
After 25+ years in the corporate world, I decided to feed my entrepreneurial spirit by starting my own company in
September of 2010 in the high-end vacation rental market of Newport Beach, California
• NBVP became the largest vacation property manager in all of Newport Beach focusing on luxury properties
• We started with just one property on the waterfront of Balboa Island and 4 years later had a portfolio of 50 homes
• Our revenues doubled each year growing to $2.5 million annually at the end of our 4th year in business
• We sold the business in November of last year for 4X what we paid for it to pursue our calling of full-time ministry
Lead contract development and negotiations of formulary positioning and access of the Astellas product portfolio at
CVS/Caremark, WellPoint, Prescription Solutions, MedImpact, Kaiser Permanente, HealthNet & HMSA
• Lead a cross-functional team charged with developing a Managed Care Training Curriculum for field sales force
• Consistently lead National Account team initiatives to successfully gain “Preferred ” positioning of every Astellas core
product on all targeted formularies within my area of responsibility in the Western Region from 2005 - 2010
• Product access improved from 16% to 96% contributing to being awarded “Corporate Account Director of the Year”
Multi-specialty healthcare company providing innovative pharmaceuticals, biologics and medical devices.
Developed and directed national strategic marketing plans aligned with Medicare, Medicaid, Workers' Compensation and Case Management segments to enhance product portfolio reimbursement in the areas of coverage, coding and payment.
• Developed and implemented innovative strategies to educate insurance payers on the therapeutic values of Botox
resulting in improved reimbursement across all payors including Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance
Led and supported 10 Regional and National Account Directors across the 12 Western States
• Product access, market shares and customer satisfaction in the Western Region improved from the lowest tier rankings
in the country to the top tier through the development and implementation of new contract strategies and programs
• Lead a cross-functional team of Sales Directors in the Western Region to develop managed care training programs for
the 1,100 sales representatives in the West. Developed & Implemented 4 different levels of managed care training.
Led a company-wide initiative to elevate Glaxo's relationships with the most influential national accounts to the strategic
alliance/partnership level through mutually beneficial disease management initiatives
• Led a cross-functional task force charged with identifying offerings and branding services to complement the product
portfolio resulting in branding all company's services across the managed care segments
National responsibility for obtaining pharmacy benefit agreements with targeted HMO prospects throughout the U.S.
• Presented Prescription Solutions pharmacy benefit offerings to all targeted accounts and was successful in reaching
agreement with the first non-PacifiCare Health Systems HMO
Account responsibilities included Prescription Solutions, Kaiser Permanente, PacifiCare, HealthNet and Capp Care
• Product access and pull-through success lead to being awarded the “Regional Account Manager of the Year” in 1994
Achieved sales objectives for three straight years in my territory selling cardiovascular & respiratory medications
Promoted to Managed Care Regional Account Manager in 1991 with responsibility for MCO's in Southern CA
Born: Westfield, Massachusetts
Raised: Long Island, New York
Education: The Ohio State University; Duke School of Business; Golden Gate Seminary
Saved: July 1st 1997 at Scottsdale Bible Church in Scottsdale, Arizona
Wife: Margaret Aubin, married on the 4th of July in Vancouver, Canada; Margaret is British, originally from Manchester, England. Margaret served as the Women's Pastor on staff at Saddleback Church; currently she co-leads the Marriage Ministry at Mariners Church, and is the Director of the Relationship Boot Camp that heals couples in crisis
Children: Amanda, Hannah, Harry, Katie, Molly - Foster Child
Hobbies: Golf, Cycling, Hiking, Traveling, and Family Time
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Central Coast Church Executive Pastor resume example in Irvine, California ?
This is an actual resume example of a Executive Pastor who works in the Instructors and Trainers Industry. LiveCareer has 25869 Instructors and Trainers resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.