An executive administrator with experience managing programs. A result-oriented administrator with a proven track record, managing multi-million-dollar budgets. Maintains strategic reciprocal collaborative relationships . Manages office resources and personnel to achieve organizational goals.
Related course work: Psychology, Counseling, Social Science, Administration and Leadership Development.
· Licensed / Ordained Clergy
· National Association of Church Business Administrators
· American Counseling Association
· Licensed Prepare/Enrich Facilitator
· Licensed PERT Relationship Facilitator
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: