Goal-oriented Customer Service Manager with 5 years of experience leading and motivating a customer service team. Detail-focused and driven to help employees succeed in meeting and exceeding business and professional goals. Charming leader skilled in communication and collaboration for best-in-class service.
• Conduct qualitative and quantitative data collection, including completing stakeholder interviews and case record reviews.
• Demonstrate awareness of resources available to clients and other team members.
• Document and report issues with compliance, standards of care and quality assurance requirements.
• Implement methodologies, evaluations and analysis plans.
• Ongoing efforts to understand service delivery system for programs administered by states and monitored by federal regulators.
• Serve on Diversity and Inclusion Philanthropic Working Sub-group.
• Write monthly reports to amplify strengths and highlight areas in need of improvement.
• Acted on behalf of the Director to establish priorities and resolve problems that were administrative in nature.
• Analyzed processes and practices to develop strategies that improved efficiency.
• Created new programs that resulted in increasing productivity and customer satisfaction.
• Maintain client relationships and generate new ones, prepare contracts, coordinate month end remittance to clients, data entry.
• Managed quality assurance program, including on-site evaluations, internal audits and client surveys.
• Participated in meetings on Director's behalf inform after the fact.
• Prepared financial statements, grant reports, and various other monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting.
• Scheduled meetings,recorded meetings to transcribed minutes for dissemination, track and update action items.
• Tackled and addressed top-level, high-priority issues while maintaining professional administrative discretion.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: