Motivational employee and organizational problem-solver with team building and customer service skills. Experience stepping into roles and quickly making positive changes to drive company success. Focused on using training, monitoring and morale-building techniques to maximize employee engagement and performance.
Gather feedback from 60+ colleagues and provide to executive level support
Certified Fraud Examiner Corporate Alliance Program Enterprise POC
Subject Matter Expert for Aspect/ Unified Agent Desktop (UAD): Dialer for inbound and outbound calls
- Updated Knowledge Delivery with current processes
- Assisted a USAA Instructional Designer in creating more user-friendly simulations
- Record meeting notes and distributed to team members through email using USAA approved brand materials
- Lead department wide activities throughout the month and during town hall meeting
- Organized Fun Day prizes and activities by negotiating prices with online and local companies
- Input all receipts into a detailed spreadsheet to adhere to team budget
Wall of Fame
- Maintained an updated list of anniversaries for the department and displayed certificates in the area
- Reproduced and displayed Pride Tributes in a timely and orderly manner to keep morale high throughout the department
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: