Highly motivated, solution-oriented professional with a passion for marketing, design, sales and business development. Self-starter with strong leadership and collaborative skills to handle multiple challenges and solve problems in a fast-paced environment. Excellent relationship building, customer service, and project management skills. Extremely well organized and detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy and a proven track record of reporting directly to top-level executives. Creative approach to business with extensive experience in designing presentations and marketing collateral utilizing Photoshop, In Design, and PowerPoint. Adept at brand building, developing and implementing marketing strategies for print, digital, and social media.
American Red Cross, Southern California, 2018 - 2021
· Spearheaded Southern California Duke Realty promotions and fundraisers
· Organized blood drives
· Led community outreach efforts to map underserved communities internationally, install free smoke detectors for the “Sound the Alarm” campaign to reduce household fires, and assemble and distribute hygiene kits and Christmas stockings to homeless veterans
Pledge The Pink (PTP) Breast Cancer FoundationBeaufort, South Carolina, 2018 - 2019
· Co-Chair PTP Fundraising Committee, resulting in an unprecedented fundraising milestone of more than $400,000; raised over $6,000 individually
· Participated in a 3-day 30 mile walk with approximately 1,500 participants
City of Hope, Los Angeles, California, 2017
· Participated in the Women's Cancer Walk with the Staples Team to raise $100,000
Avon39 Walk to End Breast Cancer,Santa Barbara & San Francisco, California, 2015 - 2016
· Raised awareness by developing a multi-platform social media fundraising campaign on Facebook, Instagram and Go Fund Me, raising over $4,000
· Participated in 2-day 39.3 mile walk with approximately 2,000 participants
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: