I want to succeed in a stimulating and challenging environment, building the success of the company while I experience advancement opportunities. An experienced Engineer and Supervisor; able to explain information clearly, recognize excellence in individuals, and inspire team members to achieve their potential while working toward common goals.. Well-versed in the installation, repair and maintenance of manufacturing systems and equipment. Very Knowledgable in the Automotive and Product group while skilled at keeping operations compliant with regulations. Enthusiastic about bringing skills and 9 years' experience to a growing company.
· Worked with engineers to troubleshot and resolve testing failures.
· Expanded technical skills through continuing education courses and outside seminars and webinars.
· Recommended and initiated modifications to mitigate risks and achieve design compliance.
· Developed wiring diagrams, layout drawings and specifications for functional prototyping and developments
· Ri testing.
· Organized specification set-up and drawing coordination, research and use of best practice documents.
· Upheld quality control standards by utilizing continuous review processes throughout development, design and implementation.
· Involved In start up of $500 million dollar plant and developing process and SOP's
· Oversaw project budgets ranging from $500 to $10 million.
· Collaborated with upper management personnel to assess project technical requirements.
· Encouraged team collaboration and motivated individual employees through positive reinforcement and technical recognition.
· Implemented procedural updates to correct deficiencies and improve operations.
· Advised clients about engineering concerns for in-development projects.
· Facilitated continuous improvement initiatives with successful changes affecting all areas of operations.
· Recognized as department subject matter expert and contributed to strategic company plans.
· Supervised engineering and maintenance staff of 35 including hiring, training and personal development.
· Planned, scheduled and coordinated detailed design phases of large-scale projects.
· Maintained timely and accurate oral and written technical reports of engineering activities.
· Coordinated tooling changeovers, setups and repairs to minimize downtime and improve productivity.
· Over 12 progressive stamping presses.
· Product Launch
· Possess 9 years of engineering within Automotive and products group
· Successfully operated all aspects of plant management in order to maximize profit gains.
· Design injection-mold fabrication processes, create and improve injection-mold machinery.
· Research and develop new manufacturing processes, analyze manufacturing data and suggest improvements.
· Analyze production and machinery line, ensure quality output of molded components.
· Develop and design engineered plastic parts, insert molded parts and assemblies, interact with customers, suppliers, and internal resources.
· Work with other team members and vendors, review existing validation reports/Create new reports and verifications.
· Product launch on 4 new models for an automotive supplier
· Analyze mold flow, part advisor analysis, finite element analysis, and stress/fatigue analysis on plastics.
· Achieve and surpass all targets set on all production lines.
· Train team leaders and production staff to troubleshoot and operate processes to their full efficiency.
· Implement safety improvements to the process.
· Coordinate improvement implementations for production.
· Lead and participate in process improvement teams for different injection molding ideas and effectively communicate to all levels of associates within the company
Traveled to Japan 2X for Injection molding training
Traveled to China 2X for lean manufacturing and injection molding
3 Military Deployments Overseas
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: