11+ years experienced Electrical Engineer adept at maintaining and implement equipment maintenance initiatives to ensure quality. Proficient in managing budgets and enabling computer-aided control of equipment. Highly skilled in identifying strategic improvements to accelerate product life cycle and assist the senior leadership. Capability of creating and reviewing Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Summary Report, Traceability Metrics , Defect Report and Effort Estimation Report. Expertise in performing different types of testing: Regression Testing, Re-Testing, System testing, integration Testing. Excellent communication and presentation skills, Self-starter, Quick learner, Motived Team player, ability to work independently and in fast-paced environment.
• Installation and activation of electro-mechanical servos.
• Basic settings of absolute value generator and resolutions – motors.
• Calibration of power sensors, calibration software, test procedures.
• Provide bug reports to the development engineers and work directly with development engineers to troubleshoot potential problem areas
• Assist with creating project resource estimates, metrics to track completion, defect reports, defect prevention, development efficiency and quality
• Controlling computer aided engineering & creating design plans and drawings of equipment.
• Increased the customer rating by 25% in 4 months by working efficiently and meticulously • Read and understand relay logic and schematic diagrams to include PIDs, as well as industrial power distribution and wiring practices • Operate various power tools including but not limited to torque wrenches, calipers, and gauges in a safe and proficient manner
• Work with mechanical, optical and electrical engineers to create, fabricate and improve assembly fixtures
• Introducing engineering tests and procedures for the manufacture of optical transmission technology. Focus: Automation of manual test sequences and the implementation of Telnet-communication based with Visual Studio C# • Work cross functionally in an Agile/Scrum environment alongside Development and Product Management to deliver high quality solutions • Supported the installation, maintenance, and upgrade of the Windows server operating system, including services packs • Integrated new network hardware of EMXP IIE Switches and installed, upgraded, and tested desktop and enterprise applications • Developing and interpreting high level interconnect and wiring schematics by merging the new design into the existing system design • Use Six Sigma methodology and advanced statistical tools for problem solving and project work to create new solutions that improve product quality and cost
• Automation of the operating system controlling the data flow between the transmitter and receiver by DSP with Lab View. • Connection of Fiber Optic Cables with switches using “Digital Line Card TIA-OM3” in the Visual Studio C++ environment with Netbeans. • Installation and activation of Micro units (WCDMA) and switching transformers (QAM). • Debugging and troubleshooting the software via Radare2 to ensure the efficiency of tasks • Support electronic module upgrade, debug, optimization, cost reduction, quality improvement in product lifecycle management • VHDL FPGA firmware development • PCB Layout development, follow and test first PCB prototypes working with software developers
• Quality control of raw materials by CD CAT System (light scattering, light interference, contamination) with MatLab. • Automation of the control panel controlling the data system using PLTrend systems.• Designing the Test Matrix & documenting the test cases status & logging issues/notes against it in Excel • Integration with other engineering departments for product definition (System design, Main Scheme, Layout, Commercial) • Product support during complete life cycle (From Tender to Project commissioned)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: