Currently serving as an Electrical Foreman for Adams Electric Company's Charlotte office, with more then 12 years of experience in the industry, graduating the ABC Electrical Apprenticeship in 2016. The majority of my experience is Commercial New Construction, Tenant Up Fit, and Service. I have a never say no attitude and believe that if you have a will you have a way. I have managed teams ranging from 5 to 20 people since taking a leadership role in May of 2018. Putting in quality work efficiently and exceeding NEC standard while training others to do so in a safe manner is what I pride myself on. I believe that to continue growing in the electrical industry you have to stay up to date on code, safety, and technology, I want to be part of an organization that not only has similar views but implements them.
• understand and perform calculations on de-ratings and loads.
• Laying out complex electrical systems.
• Working with company specific technology programs and software. (Procore) (BIM 360)
• Efficient use and perform task with a smart phone, iPad/Tablet, and laptop computer.
• Tracking and monitoring of labor, material, tools, and equipment, per company requirements.
• Interpreting and implementing blueprint and specifications.
• Interpreting a project schedule.
• Filing project required paperwork i.e., JHA's, daily reports, time keeping, safety meetings,
• Good communication skills.
• attend and participate in project meetings, etc.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: