* Mentor Teacher for new Teachers in Third, Fourth, and
* Paws For Pennies event for needy students and
community members centered around the winter holiday
season to purchase food and toys for families.
* Science Fair Leader which included organizing our
Science Fair for the entire student population, which included recruiting judges that were local business
owners, retired teachers, Engineers from NISSAN and Arnold Air Force Base.
* Early Morning Tutoring for Third through Fifth Grade struggling students
* Teacher of the Year Nomination in 2006.
MULTI-TASKING | COLLABORATION | ORGANIZATION | MENTORING | STRATEGY | COMMUNICATION | COMMUNITY BUILDING | RESULTS ORIENTED | TRAINING | TIME MANAGEMENT
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: