Hard-working, entry-level [job title], looking to apply my education and experience to a job in [job category]. Areas of proficiency include [skills].
* Innovative News Content Development
* Wrote innovative columns on a monthly basis gaining 30% increase in viewers as well as loyal readers
* Delivered unique projects on time that exceeded all expectations, with a strong focus on local and current events
* Utilized the internet, interviewing techniques, networking, and news media to research articles to ensure my delivered work was comprehensive and accurate * Worked within a team and collaborated with faculty and peers in order to produce material for print * Link to my work http://imlit.com/author/jimmy/
* Followed proper selection procedures as established by the company.
* Unloaded, picked, staged and loaded products for shipping.
* Transported goods from racks, shelves and vehicles.
* Worked at a rapid pace to meet tight deadlines.
* Banded, wrapped, packaged and cleaned equipment.
* Removed pallets, freezer boxes and damaged products from returning trailers.
* Cleared damaged items and loaded freight.
* Maintained organized records of customer prescriptions, work orders and payments.
* Obtained detailed medical and personal data for patient charts and records.
* Worked as a team member performing cashier duties, product assistance and cleaning.
* Expressed appreciation and invited customers to return to the store.
* Responsible for ringing up customers in a timely manner and guaranteeing high level of customer service.
Basis, Increase, Interviewing, Networking, Customer Service, Customer Service Representative, Receptionist, Retail Sales, 75 Wpm, Business Development, Content Development, Marketing, Microsoft Office, Ms Office, Outlook, Proofreading, Typing, Word
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: