Solutions-focused, versatile management professional offering a comprehensive background supporting U.S. military operations in roles of increasing responsibility during an 8-year career in the United States Marine Corps. Effective communicator who quickly masters new roles and technologies to achieve positive results.
Supervised and instructed up to 90 recruits
Expanded multi-lateral relations with Iraq and Afghanistan to strengthen security and partnership.
Maintained 100% accountability of a large section of equipment worth over $100k during multiple overseas deployments.
Selected from more than 10 Non-Commissioned Officers to serve as Squad Leader.
- Per the Standard Operating Procedures and the Program of Instruction for recruit training
produced basically trained Marines who pass graduation requirements as well as achieve and
display the moral objectives of recruit training.
- Identify and remediate the physical and/or emotional performance of recruits.
- Ensure the accountability, welfare, safety and health of recruits at all times.
- Teach recruits the fundamentals of general military subjects (to include history,
close order drill, first aid, uniform and grooming standards), marksmanship,
individual combat basic tasks, and physical fitness.
- Teach and instill the tenets of the Marine Corps Core Values in each recruit.
- Counsel and assist recruits on all personal and professional matters.
- Provide guidance for the day to day operations of the platoon.
- Evaluate drill instructor performance during each training cycle.
- Maintain the highest standard of personal conduct, morality, and professional skill.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: