Dedicated and accomplished leader able to drive effective teamwork with strategies to promote student-centered practices that positively impact a diverse student body. Proven at evaluating current practices and creating solutions to enhance student and family experience. Proficient at communicating, listening and problem-solving.
* Proposed, presented and have initiated a BRYT (PATH) program to begin in March 2020 at Pinkerton Academy (Transition support for students returning to school after extended absences due to mental health or medical hospitalizations)
* Member of the Destination College Board 2019/2020, and volunteer at Destination College event for several of the past eight years.
* Assisted with eight Challenge Day Program Events, 2019/2020
* Arrange for two ASVAB testing and interpretation sessions each year
* Chairperson for the Teacher Preparation Advisory Committee at PA
* Participated in the Governor's Safety Taskforce, 2018/2019, regarding school safety
* Presented at the NH Principal Association Summit, 2019, regarding school safety
* Serve on the Extended Learning Opportunity Committee
* NEASC Committee Chairperson for Standard # 3 (Enrollment), the School Counseling Department report, and member of the Action Plan Committee
* Designed a presentation for an annual student/parent NCAA Eligibility Info Session
* Manage the NH Scholar program
* Shepard Award Recipient, May 2017
* Distinguished Counselor Recognition 2014/2015, 2015/2016, 2016/2017
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: