Customer-oriented, strategic-thinking professional offering over 5 years of experience in cultivating partnerships, retaining top accounts and growing profit channels. Multi-tasking and self-motivated leader with expertise in expanding network connections and persuasively introducing products. Well-versed in implementing pricing models, managing vendor relations and expanding territory.
• Provide collectors insightful information about the artworks on exhibit.
• Assist on their buying decision-making by overcoming objections and providing solutions.
• Educate clients with an extensive knowledge on art history and fine art; inform about art movements, the mediums used, the implemented techniques, the inspiration and story behind each work of art along with the artist's background.
• Implement sales trainings and oversee that the team is meeting sales goals.
• Act as liaison between artists and the gallery by researching, discovering and reaching out to potential, qualifying artists.
• Oversee their art portfolio, choose the works that would be exhibited in the gallery.
• Work on marketing content such as weekly newsletters, social media posts, and oversee Passport Fine Art Gallery's website has updated content for the works currently on exhibit.
• Attend opening receptions and represent the gallery; network and build professional relationships with potential sales leads.
• Apply exceptional skills in communication and conflict-resolution
to improve buying decision-making.
• Apply consultative sales strategy to assess client needs and
propose solutions to align with business objectives.
• Work closely with the gallery director in all areas of gallery
• Arrange meetings with art collectors, buyers, and investors.
• Provide collectors insightful information about the artworks
• Collaborate with fellow sales team members to achieve
group targets, frequently exceeding quotas.
• Educate clients with an extensive knowledge on art history
and fine art; inform about art movements, the mediums
used, the implemented
techniques, the inspiration and story behind each work of art
along with the artist's background.
• Expand network by attending industry events, identifying
and pursuing leads and establishing rapport with new
• Foster relationships with art collectors to expand customer
base and enhance loyalty and retention.
• Research, document, and critically analyze works on
exhibit in order to build the value during sales presentations.
• Perform inventory maintenance, process daily status
reports and financial transactions.
• Maintain productive relationships with existing clients
through exceptional follow-up after sales through phone
calls, emails, or in-person meetings.
• Make sure daily financial reports/invoice and monthly
sales are up to date.
• Provide advice to collectors and art investors regarding
suitable artwork selection.
• Respond to client concerns with definitive and insightful
• Exude professional expertise and resourcefulness to gain
trust and confidence of clients.
• Maintain organization of entryway to uphold welcoming
and inviting atmosphere.
• Study museum history and documentation to provide
thorough and accurate information for guests.
• Provide guided visitor tours to over 30 guests throughout
• Educate museum visitors about the works of art on exhibit.
• Execute exceptional public speaking skills as you provide
guests an in-depth educational tour about artists and their
• Provide visitors an enjoyable and hospitable learning
environment, where they are welcome to participate in
discussions during tours.
• Keep informed and up to date about art exhibit changes in
• Research, study, and learn all about current works on
• Retain product, service and company policy knowledge to serve as resource for both coworkers and customers.
• Keep apprised of emerging trends and provided informative customer service to assist in product selection.
• Answer incoming telephone calls to provide information about products, services, store hours, policies and promotions.
• Arrange new merchandise with signage and appealing displays to encourage customer sales and move overstock items.
• Sell various products by explaining unique features and educating customers on proper application.
• Train all new sales employees on effective sales, service and operational strategies to maximize team performance.
• Build and maintain effective relationships with peers and upper management to drive team success toward common sales, service and operational goals.
• Offer product and service consultations and employed upselling techniques.
• Assist customers by finding needed items and checking inventory for items at other locations.
• Provide customers with an enjoyable shopping experience.
• Assist whenever clients have questions and concerns regarding sales, fit and style, fashion trends, styling, and merchandise.
• Collaborate with the store team; work hand in hand with coworkers on the execution of visual merchandising and projects display.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: