An energetic, creative, and experienced healthcare professional in Occupational Therapy, newly licensed in the state of Missouri, relocating to the greater St. Louis area with family. Looking for opportunities to grow professionally and provide exemplary patient care.
Masters Research: “The Role of Occupational Therapy in the Intervention of individuals who have experienced mild traumatic brain injury with persistent symptoms of post-concussion syndrome.”
Collaborated with hospital administration and various healthcare professionals in implementing organizational processes for hip and knee replacement patients to achieve better outcomes with multidisciplinary "pre-habilitation" class.
Implemented new processes and procedures for patient and employee safety within rehabilitation department during COVID pandemic.
Maintained high level of standard for quality of work with no less than 4.2/5 during employee performance reviews for 4+ years.
* Hands-on Guide to Vestibular Rehab: Clinical Decision-Making to Treat Vertigo, Dizziness, & Balance Disorders
* Innovative Treatments for the Hand, Wrist, & Elbow
* Treating Shoulder Dysfunction: Combining PNF, Manual Therapy, & Functional Taping
* Rotator Cuff Dysfunction: Functional Recovery from Impingement and Surgery
* Kinesiology Taping, Manual Therapy, & Neuromuscular Re-Activation
* Evidence-Based Rehabilitation for Neurological Disorders
* Stroke Recovery: Techniques to rewire the brain after Stroke
* Acute Care & ICU: Treating the Critically Ill
License # OT2946
Registration Certification # 330348
Missouri Database License # 2020033410
References Available Upon Request
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: