· Digital Workplace Technologies
· Project Management, Financial and Resource management
· CRM, MDM and Commercialization
· Data Analytics (Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse)
· Agile and SDLC Methodologies, Change management
· People and Leadership management
· Data Governance
· GxP standards
· Quality Process
Highly motivated and energetic professional with over 25+ years of diverse experience and a passion for delivering innovative technology solutions to benefit ongoing business processes. Proven leadership and result driven player in delivering innovation, global transformation of Digital Workplace Services,Data Transformation & Governance, Lifecycle Management,CRM, and Strategic GxP programs. Provides hands-on technical leadership to teams in Bio-Pharmaceutical, Automobile, Telecommunication and Manufacturing sectors. Maintains valuable partnering with business, senior leaders, alliances, and internal and external relationships to drive strategies for accelerating company's competitive advantage. A dedicated professional with skills-sets to build high performing teams, manage complex programs and projects.
Delivered Digital Workplace technology for US Region. Collaborated with system owners, service owners and business to develop business and technical architectures for the Digital workplace related IT systems. Build strong partnership with business stakeholders and vendors to align IT and business strategies and defined key metrics and KPIs to track efficient and effective utilization of end user productivity, communication and collaboration tools and services. Designed solutions to achieve efficiency, cost savings and a seamless end user experience which resulted in increased user adoption and better user experience. Deployed Enterprise Solutions like O365, WebEx, Ms Teams and Autopilot (provisioning of devices) to Amgen US locations by increasing the productivity of end-users by 25%. Launched Digital Virtual Tech Bar (VTB) to provide remote services for US region. Successfully executed merger and acquisition, transition and consolidation of Digital Workplace technologies that saved $5M YoY.
Data Analytics and Global Data Transformation: Designed and delivered data warehouse to streamline and optimize multiple sources of clinical trials (R&D) and manufacturing (Operations) data to enable real-time monitoring. Transformed data from various legacy systems for use in high-visibility business intelligence dashboards by improving the availability of data in supporting FDA requirements by 30%. Partnered with multiple stakeholders, vendors and internal teams to build a roadmap for future capabilities and a framework for use in further improvement and automation. Designed interfaces and reporting system from multiple complex and critical systems like MES, PI, Maximo, CAPA, Trackwise SAP and JD to reduce the manual reporting effort by 40%. Built visualization and analytics dashboards to govern the truth, the processes and efficiency. Supported operations, maintenance, service delivery, integration, mentoring, and adherence to SLAs and deploying Amgen's Critical Manufacturing Execution system. Managed large-scale client programs focused on business growth, technology advancement and process improvement across value-chain activities such as logistics, operations, sales and service which saved 30% processing time. Deployed Manufacturing execution system that tracks and documents transformation of finished goods which optimized production output by 20% for the manufacturing team.
· Project Management: Defined Enterprise roadmap and strategies to align with business process and provide competence on Business Intelligence program to drive business results. Build technical design by collaborating with vendors, business stakeholders and IT team to plan for the Enterprise BI platform upgrade for Cognos and Business Objects. Provided leadership to execute the BI platform upgrade projects to keep those relevant and current to ensure business continuity and alignment with enterprise technology. Ensured project success by managing risks and mitigation plan, resolved bottlenecks, performance issues and implemented aggregation strategy to improve data delivery and report response by 30%. Facilitated scrum ceremonies like grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives and daily stand-ups. Established and implemented a governance structure for business data delivery and SCRUM framework. Managed service providers and provided strategic guidance including vendor management and project management which saved $10M and with improved SLAs.
· Business Intelligence - Launched Enterprise Data Warehouse, defined & delivered architectural design, data migration strategy, issue resolution plan, escalation plan, governance of solutions and metadata. Designed data analytics, and data visualization dashboards. Improved the turnaround by 4 weeks for the stakeholders. Managed support services for BI platforms and BI applications.
· GMP and GCP business processes: Gained mastery in understanding of Quality management processes including Non-conformance management, Corrective, Preventative Action, Change Control, Quality Management, IQ, OQ's and PQs.
Provided project management, consulting and operational expertise to clients needing technology implementation services and project management.
Toyota & Honda Motors – Project lead for supply chain automation at Toyota and Honda Motors. Developed Data warehouse and reports to generate inventory management reports for dealers, thus significantly improving the inventory availability for dealers by 40%.
JP Morgan Bank – Business Intelligence lead for designing and implementing database strategy to allow a large Banking corporation - JP Morgan and Chase Bank (their Financial Analyst) to conduct reviews of its worldwide Portfolio holdings over the internet. This improved the user productivity by 30%
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: