Veteran transitioning from the United States Air Force to federal government contracting. Expertise in security and law enforcement.
- Air Force Achievement Medal for exceptional performance as an Installation Entry Controller during protests, protecting reconnaissance aircraft sortie in support of Operation ENDURING FREEDOM, and rendering first aid during medical emergency essentially saving victim's life.
- Outstanding Performer
- Cop of the Month
- Airman of the Quarter
Coordinated training schedules and filed crucial administrative paperwork. Maintained a chronological account of incidents, accidents, alarm activations, and patrol responses for the tour of duty. Dispatched patrols to accidents, incidents, and alarm activations. Monitor alarms. Gathers statements from witnesses, complainants, and suspects to write accident and incident reports.
-Responds to incidents, accidents, complaints, alarm activations and medical emergencies.Renders first aid.Seized and secured numerous narcotics.Completed multiple fire prevention safety training.Patrolled areas and allowed restricted area access for authorized personnel.Effective decision-maker in high-pressure environments.
Seized and secured numerous narcotics.
Controlled entry and exit onto the Installation by allowing only authorized vehicles and personnel access.
Maintained accountability of all personnel to include Host Nationals entering and exiting the Air Base through the Defense Biometric Identification system (DBIDS) and Base Automated Personnel Security Systems (BAPSS)
- Responsible for issuing and receiving weapons to on duty personnel.
- Safeguard weapons, ammunition, and equipment
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
- Aid customers in locating merchandise.
Communicate customer requests to management.
Assist in completing price changes within the department.
Participate in year-end inventory and cycle counts.
Assist in ringing up sales at registers and/or bagging merchandise.
Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
Techniques and practical application of leadership/followership. Supervision. Management and stress management.Problem solving. Evaluation of personnel. Managerial Communication. Public Speaking techniques.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: