Enthusiastic entrepreneur eager to contribute to an organizations success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of business ethics, public administration, and human resources. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in a new career with an organization that will benefit from my skills, knowledge, and experience.
• Provide emotional, developmental, and physical support for children from infancy to school age.
• Provides safe and developmental environment.
• Sanitize and maintain a clean environment for children daily
• Plan, implement, and execute daily operations and activities/programs of in-home daycare center in order to provide age appropriate instruction and care for children.
• Confer with parents regarding facility activities, policies, enrollment procedures, and any updates.
• Establish & enforce policies and procedures to maintain a constant environment.
• Maintain all business records and activities of business.
• Record keeping of finances & budgets (Ie. Payments, tax preparation/statements, business expenses, profits & losses, employee tracking)
• Creates a structured work schedule for employee, self, and weekly schedule for children.
• Review applications to determine eligibility and requirements to hire for substituting in the Marana school district.
• Performed Reference Checks and employment verifications for substitutes hired.
• Scheduled fingerprints to be done and fingerprinted all support staff substitutes hired.
• Scheduled & instructed substitute orientation.
• Run daily reports to monitor substitute performance for a variety of reports and data.
• Monitors substitute hours worked for ASRS 20/20 as well as ACA.
• Learn and use new substitute techniques and programs.
• Generate and print teacher absence and other absence reports.
• Provide absence lists to secretaries and work on master list.
• Keep master list of current substitutes throughout year.
• Keep track of substitutes with specific teaching credentials in order to utilize services for long-term substitute needs, as necessary.
• Keep Track of substitute credential expiration dates
• Help enter accounting codes into substitute system.
•Provides a safe and supportive environment to students with special needs
•Accompanies and assists students throughout the school day as necessitated by the IEP.
•Provides academic tutoring/remediation, 1:1 or in small group settings under the direction of a certified teacher.
•Performs administrative and clerical duties as assigned (typing, filing, copying, data entry, meeting schedules, material preparation).
•Assists students with organizing activities, scheduling events, processing paperwork and other related activities.
•Assists with informal student testing/monitoring of objectives (priority) – e.g. sight words, math facts, reading inventories, fluency checks.
•Performs classroom duties: bulletin boards; calendars; organizing/maintaining orderliness of classroom centers.
•May grade student work and record student goals/grades onto spreadsheets.
Community Board Member- Social Committee Director
March 2017 to Present
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: