•Hardworking and reliable sales associate with exceptional customer service skills.
• Strong ability in communicating and sharing important knowledge that is in the clients best interest.
• Offering a highly organized, proactive and punctual with team-oriented mentality.
• Enthusiastic individual with superior skills in working in both team-based and independent capacities.
• Always try my best to bring in a strong work ethic to any setting with a positive and willing to learn attitude.
• Always excited to begin new challenges with a successful team.
I went to LPN school after acquiring all of my general studies and pre-requisites. I got some of those at the University in Jonesboro, AR. I attended LPN school in Marked Tree, AR. It was an 11 and a half month program and I successfully completed and graduated the program this last December in 2019. I currently still have my CNA license, but I do not have my LPN license yet because of all of this COVID- 19 stuff and the AR state board of of nursing shut down for a while. I am looking for a part time or a full time job that I will enjoy for the time being. I plan on getting a job and keeping it for a while!
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: