- Answered an average of 50 calls per day by addressing customer inquiries, solving
problems and providing new product information.
- Politely assisted customers in person and via telephone.
- Provided an elevated customer experience to generate a loyal clientle.
- Answered product questions with up-to-date knowledge of sales and store promotions.
- Assisted customers with food selection, inquiries and order customization requests.
- Ensured superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating
empathy and resolving problems on the spot.
- Built long-term customer relationships and advised customers on purchases and
- Routinely answered customer questions regarding merchandise and pricing.
- Recommended alternative items if product was out of stock.
- Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in a timely and empathetic
- Executed in-season pricing strategies, including promotions and markdowns to reach
financial targets of number.
- Maintained cleanliness and presentation of stock room and production floor.
- Monitored cash drawers in multiple checkout stations to ensure adequate cash supply.
- Provided ongoing guest service, including giving fashion advice.
- Bagged, boxed or gift-wrapped sold merchandise per customer's request.
- Developed reputation as an efficient service provider with high levels of accuracy.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: