Facilitator in communication, daily operations oversight, operations improvement, developmental analyses, and policies/procedures related governance program(s) that supports the organizational objectives in fraud detection, risk management, data analysis and exceptional customer services.
Demonstrated success in:
▪ Identifying and implementing numerous ideas to streamline processes to include centralizing key functions.
▪ Contributing add value as a subject matter expert: Thorough Credit Analyst with the capability to develop methodologies that predict future risk behaviors. Seeking an opportunity to bring further success to an organization through exemplary attention to detail and an understanding of regulatory procedures.
Proven history of dedication to accuracy and regulatory compliance.
▪ Aligning business-as-usual objective(s) to comply standards and expectations in securing successful talent.
▪ Evaluating operations, programs, services, policies and procedures to determine efficiency, effectiveness, goal assessment and objectives.
▪ SMART transformation implementations (e.g., conveys mission and goals, respond to key issues and raise visibility/ convey the value proposition within). Team-focused individual willing to go the extra mile to ensure quality service to each and every customer. A bilingual Credit Specialist with a commitment to effective and efficient loan application processing.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: