Innovative Creative Producer / Leader skilled in developing and leading highly effective creative teams illustrated across fifteen years in entertainment and hospitality industry roles. Accustomed to managing projects in alignment with corporate objectives and vision to create a seamless experience for our Guests.
• Provide project coordination, production assistance, and creative support on multiple projects, from large scale attractions and rollercoasters to quick service karts and shops, with the ability to prioritize work in a dynamic ever-changing environment based on the clients' needs
• Lead Creative Team to produce key visuals and marketing materials with extreme attention to detail for executive CapEx or client presentations
• Demonstrated strong delegation, partnering, effective problem solving, and negotiation skills to enhancing the success of each project, while maintaining a mindfulness towards implementation and execution of project deliverables for all 12 parks in the system for Deep Blue Creative Studio
• Balance budgetary and scheduling constraints against creative intent to deliver projects that are on time and within budget
• Partner with multiple lines of business in a collaborative, team-oriented work style to ensure that all stakeholders' needs are accommodated
• Ray Rush (Aquatica Orlando), Creative Principal/ Producer
*Ray Rush won a 2018 Golden Ticket Award for “Best New Ride at a Water Park"
• Infinity Falls (SeaWorld Orlando), Project Coordinator
• Kraken Unleashed - The VR Experience (SeaWorld Orlando), Project Coordinator
• IAAPA Expo Attraction Reveal 2016, 2017 (SeaWorld Corporate), Event Coordinator
Disney's Hollywood Studios:
• Operations Project Manager for Disney Photo Imaging at Star Wars Galaxy's Edge (Opening Team 2019)
• Production Manager for Meet BB-8 experience at Star Wars Launch Bay
• Event Manager for Star Wars Galactic Nights 2017
• Partnered with Character Programs and Development to assist in the development of the Stormtrooper 2.0 GestureRec experience while maintaining creative intent from Lucas Films
• Venue Owner for Star Wars Launch Bay
• Event Manager for Star Wars Weekends 2015 (501st talent coordination)
• Stage Manager for Voyage of the Little Mermaid and Disney Junior - Live on Stage
• Project leader for zero-based budget for PhotoPass, removed 5% of operational yearly budgeted labor hours while adding Cast rotations and 2 shooting locations by removing inefficiencies.
Disney's Animal Kingdom:
• Oversee all entertainment offerings in Pandora: World of Avatar, Dinoland, and The Oasis
• Venue Owner for The Oasis entertainment offerings
• Stage Manager for Swotu Waya Na'vi Drum Ceremony
• Increased PhotoPass sales at Garden Gate Gifts and exceeded forecasted sales by 7% through strategic planning of floor layout, staffing, and Cast training
• Increased overall Guest satisfaction entertainment rating in The Oasis by 23% by increasing daily Character offerings through the removal of inefficiencies and without adding labor
• Atmosphere Stage Manager overseeing entertainment at Totally Tomorrowland Stage #IncredibleDanceParty, and Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
• Venue Owner for Merida, with responsibilities to schedule training and workshops for Character Attendants to learn themed language and specialized, themed Guest interactions
• Oversee daily operations of the Toll Plaza, Parking Lot, Turnstiles, Guest Relations, and VIP Cabanas areas
• Responsible for the development and safety of 375 directly reporting Cast Members
• Created and implemented new SOP training program to improve Cast Member knowledge of park operation, theming, and Guest curtsey
• Maximized daily revenue by analyzing and adjusting labor hours to meet daily adjusting labor targets
• Increased Preferred Parking sales per day as well as raising the per capita of the parking budget by 2% per day thought new effective leadership plan
• Performed site evaluations, customer surveys, and team audits to fins gaps in the operation to make sweeping improvement.
• Provided effective feedback and coaching, that improve the overall Guest satisfaction scores for the Guest Arrivals department by 4% each year in 2012-2014
• Three-time Cornerstone Award for Excellence in Guest & Cast Service recipient (February 2012, December 2012, July 2014)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: