Dedicated executive office management professional with 10+ years experience handling a wide range of administrative, corporate safety, event management, marketing and executive-support tasks. Recognized by peers as a skilled relationship builder with directness, integrity and interpersonal skills. Seeking a position in leadership support to develop and apply my experience, education and passions.
Udemy – Social Media Marketing Mastery
Hubspot – SEO Training Course: Building Sustainable Traffic for Business Growth
Hubspot – Content Marketing: The Power of Storytelling
Google Analytics – For Beginners, Advanced, Power Users and Google Analytics 360
Google Adwords – Certification; Fundamentals exam, Search Advertising
Leadership and Management Skills for Women; 2016
Conflict Management and Communication Skills for Women; 2016
Getting the Most from Microsoft Office; 2016
• Implement and execute the SunOpta EHSS policies and procedures, and all federal, state, and local OSHA/EPA/ (i.e. Lockout, HazMat, Machine Safety, RCRA, etc.).
• Demonstrate solid employee relations experience and strong problem solving, organizational and analytical skills.
• Demonstrate professional maturity and ability to act as a change leader by influencing all levels of the organization to drive continuous improvement in safety performance.
• Conduct EHS activities such as training/auditing/assessing to ensure ongoing compliance with regulatory agency requirements and internal EHS procedures.
• Exercise leadership, coordination, and communication role with the leadership team to drive improvement across plant locations
• Complete root cause analysis and develop corrective action plans to address root basic causes and management system weak-spots using industry-recognized cause analysis techniques (5-Why, 8-D, etc.).
• Analyze accident data, develop and implement actionable safety and environmental solutions.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: