My diverse background in media, hospitality, events and with the adidas brand has allowed me to explore many career goals and strengths. I am always looking to learn more, assist the team, and find where my skills can benefit the brand. Working with numerous departments, using administrative strengths, organizational skills and ability to thrive under the unpredictable makes me confident that I am ready to take the next step in my career.
- Administrative support: scheduling and set up of meetings, department shipping, supply orders, management of all PO's & Invoices, budget tracking, visa assistance, invite letters, travel arrangement, etc.
- Travel & Entertainment Budget Planning: manage POPS head office annual budget and track entirety of the POPS Team's annual budget
- Lead monthly gatherings: schedule, lead icebreaker activities, organize presenters, prompt participants, and create PowerPoint
- Costing Support: work as costing manager during employee leaves (monthly and quarterly reports, costing support during development meetings, Flex needs, Buy-Ready reports)
- Team support: assist POPS with all needs (administrative, HR, questions, liaison for all issues)
- Event Planning (GGC, 70th Anniversary, Range Finalization, Scorecard Meetings, POPS Supplier Summit, Sales Meeting, and in-house activities)
- Special Projects: photoshoots, digital marketing research projects, EA Sports liaison, and other marketing support
- Manage up to 40 employees during peak season
- Work with clients to establish team building and children's programs, organizing for up to 300 children and adults (Amazing Race Scavenger Hunts, Olympic Style Activities, Entertainment Performances, Mixology Competitions, etc.) Increasing the overall event profitability.
- Attend daily leadership meetings with department heads regarding daily and high level information
- Order and budget all supplies monthly and create annual department budget
- Create, promote and lead special events
- Interview and hiring of new attendants and leads, as well as training
- Create monthly activity guide for all resort owners and guests
- Assist with purchasing for the department, while working within a monthly/annual budget
- Associate of the Month
- Promote concerts and sales events with signage, games, and patron interaction
- Frequent presentations, i.e. Movie Premieres, Concerts, Sales Events, Fundraisers
- Answer caller phones, assist with website additions, and contributed to on-air broadcasts
- Create memorable listener experiences through in-studio concerts, lunches, meet-and-greets, and prizes
- Knowledge of clients, the stations, and listeners
- Assisted with training of new interns
- Created a comfortable environment for visiting artists/ celebrities during their interviews and performances
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: