OBJECTIVE: Qualified professional with strong communication and interpersonal skills. Support day-to-day program operations with expertise in records management and resource coordination. Skillfully met diverse needs and addressed issues to maintain efficiency and program outreach. Relayed available resources to potential and confirmed clients. Hard working multi-tasker with time management skills and organizational abilities.
• Meet tenants at minimum weekly to provide strengths-based case management and service coordination services designed to assist tenants in obtaining and maintaining stable housing.
• Perform initial comprehensive bio-psychosocial assessment with annual updates.
• In collaboration with the tenant, create a person-centered goal plan addressing short term and long term goals to be reviewed and completed every 90 days.
• Provides in home and mobile case management services in the areas of, but not limited to: independent living skills, housing stabilization, money management, community integration, employment, benefits establishment, linkage to community providers for problematic substance use, primary and mental health care, and all other services needed to assist tenants in reaching their treatment plan goals.
• Conduct crisis and risk assessments in consultation with supervisor/ team. Provide crisis intervention services focused on enhancing the tenants ability to independently problem solve, utilize effective coping skills, and manage and self -coordinate own care.
• Use evidence based practices in service delivery such as intensive case management, Motivational Interviewing, Harm Reduction, Critical Time Intervention and Housing First practices.
• Provide onsite case management services in the areas of independent living skills, community integration events, employment, benefits establishment, and other services as needed to assist tenants in reaching case plan and treatment plan goals
• Mediate and advocate on behalf of the tenant to help him/her obtain and keep housing, health care benefits, entitlements, transportation, etc.
• Promote tenant health and wellness through coordination services with local healthcare providers including, but not limited to: medical health, mental health, cognitive health, substance dependency, and trauma-services.
• Maintain documentation standards as set forth by the program contract and PATH policies.
• Complete progress notes on every face to face/ telephone contact with tenant or collateral contact within 48 hours.
• Create a monthly calendar of activities including programing at least 2x/week including at least 1 community integration outing, 1 guest speaker, and 1 skill building class (healthy living, recovery, social enterprise, etc.)
• Ensure tenant files are up to date with all file paperwork including consents, ISPs, homeless/disability verification's, and overall general documentation
• Submit all reports on/before due dates (Data Reports, DHS reports, narrative reports, etc.)
Mother's Club Community Center
Esperanza Immigrant Rights Project
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: