Dedicated Pharmacist with 5 years of experience in pharmacy benefit management and PA appeals. Advanced communicator with all levels of staff, clients, management and healthcare administrators, and focused on building excellent communication with patients providing the education on medication therapies. Extensive experience in clinical pharmacy management therapies and services with leadership ability. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving patient clinical outcome, and driving overall operational improvements/efficiencies. Seeking the position in Clinical Pharmacist opportunities to provide comprehensive expertise in quality improvement initiatives around drug utilization management, medication adherence, and prescribing efficiency.
· Provide medication monitoring educations for clinically indicated patients for comprehensive medication or disease state management or medication safety concerns
· Educated patients on possible drug interactions, potential side effects and optimal methods of administration
· Delivered training on device use and storage to enhance support for different groups of patients
· Provides continuous pharmacy related expertise services to interdisciplinary teams - medication education/safety monitoring/literature reviews
· Interpreted treatment therapies for patients based on therapeutic appropriateness of a patient's drug regimen and duplication of drug regiments
· Analyzed trends in medication use and made recommendations for policy updates
· Recommends formulary alternatives and completes non-formulary consults as assigned.
· Trained pharmacy residents and interns on medication management therapies and counseling
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: