Dedicated and meticulous administrative professional with over 3 years of experience excelling at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously, and following through to achieve project goals. Flexible and focused team player with expertise in Interpersonal and support skills and Microsoft Office applications.
- Perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as draft correspondence, schedule appointments, organize office, and maintain paper and electronic files
- Transport confidential documents to various buildings throughout the campus
- Facilitate and proctor test for students with disabilities
- Kept office equipment functional and supplies well-stocked to promote efficient operations.
- Assisted with administrative tasks, including filing, and answering phones.
- Opened, sorted and responded to routine correspondence on behalf of business leaders to facilitate communication and streamline processes.
- Kept reception area clean and organized to offer positive first impression to every visitor.
- Received and routed incoming calls and correspondence to promote timely communication.
Successfully completed 3 years of undergraduate degree with 1 remaining year left to complete.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: