· Served as a front line public health worker responsible for building individual and community capacity by increasing health knowledge through group and individual outreach.
· Provided direct health services in rural areas, including collecting blood samples for iron deficiency , monitoring blood pressure and acknowledge people on hygiene and sanitation practices using charts/flash cards and educational videos. which helped us to create awareness among negative deviant mothers which proved to be beneficial as it helped in improving knowledge and practices regarding child feeding, healthy eating, dietary diversity which resulted decreased incidence of child mal-nutrition.
· Advocated for local needs with community leaders for medication, nutrition supplements for mal-nutrition (children below 5yrs) under ICDS program.
· Encourage and support patient, families to make concrete steps towards promoting their health and managing their chronic illnesses (e.g., diabetes. asthma, vascular disease, etc.
· Orchestrated group meetings to empower and educate women concerning issues with family, nutrition and AIDS. Aided in skills training to help women gain economic independence and break the cycle of poverty.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: