An accomplished diverse professional with over 24 years' experience in areas involving training and education, strategic planning, training and operations management, and training development. Recognized consistently for performance excellence and contributions to success in Training and Education industry. Extensive knowledge of the principles and processes involved in planning, development, management, and implementation with policies, programs and operations, organizations, missions and functions, staffing and workload management. Has a proven ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Works well under pressure to meet time, budgetary and resource constraints. Proficient in a variety of automated software programs to include Microsoft Suite. Has possessed a Top Secret security clearance (with SCI access).
· Developed and led execution of the first TRADOC Program of Instruction (POI) Course Growth planning process. This best-practice synchronized planning for the 10 CoEs and all non-TRADOC Schools, and provided a reliable analytical process to prioritize growth resulting in an initial cost avoidance of more than $90M in the first year of execution.
· Directed validation of Special Interest Item (SII) requests and Unfunded Requirements (UFR) which identified over $75K in cost avoidance for future requirements.
· Led development of Ammunition Features Program in the Institutional Training Mission Management Tool (ITMMT) which identified more than $500M in unused ammunition for redistribution through the annual Training Ammunition Program.
· Selected as keynote speaker for the 2018 MEDCOM Civilian Corps Day, McDonald Army Health Center
· First ever to lead and oversee the HQ TRADOC TOMA G3/5/7 integration of Integrated Disability Evaluation System (IDES) through Veteran Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E) Service to support transitions from military to civilian workforce.
· Spearheaded the integration of IMCOM Non-Appropriated Fund (NAF) employees coordinated their access to ACTEDS funding. The IMCOM NAF initiative resulted in our over 13,000 NAF employees gaining access to CP-29 developmental programs, Army Career Tracker (ACT) and the GoArmyEd (GAE) systems. Created an inclusive and diverse workforce environment which ensured program access and services for all CP-29 careerists.
· Planned and executed initiatives to ensure every CP-29 occupational series established a career map in ACT which encompassed over 1,000 career maps for all CP-29 GS and NAF careerist.
· Led, planned and organized training to support the Obama American Disability Act (ADA), Schedule A, Warrior Transition Unit Hiring Program which resulted in hiring over 50% CP-29 interns, highest intern integration of individuals with disabilities into the IMCOM workforce.
· Led and developed support contract requirements to execute Short Term Training (STT) at 21 IMCOM locations on Teamwork and Conflict Management which resulted in more than 700 CP-29 careerist within the first six months and a Temporary Duty cost avoidance of $1.5M.
· Selected to lead a military spouse round table discussion with Dr. Jill Biden in support of the Joint Forces Initiative which is committed to raising awareness about the service, sacrifice, and needs of military families. In particular, with the input of military families, Joining Forces identified three priority areas for national initiatives: employment, education, and wellness.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: