Driven Chief Operations Officer experienced in managing business operations and team members. Dedicated to increasing brand awareness and building loyal customer bases while identifying ways to boost profitability. Highly driven General Manager successful at implementing strategic approaches to drive profitability and sales. Recognized for performance excellence in operations and customer care. Successful at motivating, training and developing team members to drive profitability in highly competitive environment.
· Financial & Strategic Management • Accounts Payable/Receivable,
· Policy/Procedure Development and Over Site • Contract Negotiation
· Organizational Performance & Productivity • Project Management
· Continuous Process Improvement • Recruitment, Hiring Training & Evaluation of Staff and Performance Management
Assisted with the oversight of performance reporting and process improvement for Defense Aerospace Contracts. Duties consisted to but not limited to:
• Managed design, strategic planning and development for order provisioning of Integrated Program/Project (IP) applications. Responsible for budget analyses and financial performance of IP products and multiple support centers, and the authoring and management of service agreements between clients, vendors and sales teams, including delivery times, content, and other negotiated contract details.
• Performed technical over site to facilitate the review of potential projects and gathered financial data that determined pricing for project services, and provided documentation for request Request For Proposal (RFP) replies to sponsors.
• Set up prototype development system to support program testing and migration of client data.
This effort enhanced the companies ability analyze, interpret, and derive meaningful data to support solutions offered and assisted in developing test plans that were adequate and ensured successful completion of all test related tasks.
• Developed and refined ability of project members to estimate and maintain completion times for
Achieved 88% on-time completion rate for project sub-tasks.
• Initiated innovative team building and cross functional project management techniques that helped expedite workflow dynamics while simplifying process and reduced overall cost.
• Implemented networked project planning and reporting tools to inform all project members of progress and milestones. The utilization of the suite of project management tools improved immensely project communication, project education and the companies marketing capability; to include post-activity reviews, benefit reviews, lessons learned and the identification of improvement opportunities through-out the company.
Monitored the activities of juveniles under court ordered supervision, ensuring that they comply with the probationary guidelines. Coordinated case loads with an average of 30 juvenile offenders. Duties included but not limited to:
• Maintained case records and documentation in an effort to establish an accurate profile of juveniles case history and family dynamics to help with determining sentencing guidelines and recommendations.
• Formulated and implemented plans for intervention and supervision during the probation period.
• Provided court recommendations for juvenile detainee over sight and facilitated scheduling for drug testing, counseling and other court ordered mandates in an effort to decrease the chances of recidivism
Coordinated planning, preparation, and oversight for multiple AAAHC (Association of Ambulatory Accreditation Healthcare) operational surveys with exemplary outcomes and designations.
• Cross-trained staff for effective staffing utilization and created a more supportive team environment.
• Selected EHR technology and software that encompassed a broader overview of patient
demographic data and potential outcome, general accounting, financial reporting, financial
analysis, and purchasing that resulted in tremendous savings and a 38%reduction in accounts
• Orchestrated fee schedule negotiations with insurance companies resulting in an increase in
revenue for the organization.
• Prioritized all business requirements and executed a strategic business plan implementing it applying the key components of project management, scope , time, cost, quality, human resources, communication, risk, integration in compliance with the “best practices” of an Ambulatory Surgical Center in the current environment of “change” in the Health Care Industry
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: