Chief Executive OfficerKAPALIGN CONSULTING GROUP － Beverly Hills, California
Firm is a consulting organization which provides business process optimization consulting services.
Directly responsible for managing daily organizational operations, business development coordination, partnership formation, relationship management, client assessment tool development, client relations, and handling a wide variety of special projects.
Selected Accomplishments, Projects, and Initiatives:.
Acts as Senior Consultant, assisting behavioral health providers in adapting to changes in the healthcare system.
Works closely with clients in developing and implementing new programs and system changes.
Recommends process improvements which consistently meet client needs.
01/2010 to 01/2013
Associate Division DirectorADVOCATES FOR HUMAN POTENTIAL Healthcare Solutions － Sudbury, Massachusetts
Organization was a consulting and research company, which specialized in health and behavioral health, and offered technical assistance and training services.
Responsible for managing division operations, staff training and supervision, project management, writing and editing policy papers, and other executive-level functions,.
Managed smooth, efficient, and cost-effective divisional operations.
Trained, supervised, and mentored all levels of personnel.
01/2005 to 01/2008
Executive Director/Board PresidentLOTUS OUTREACH INTERNATIONAL － Ojai, California
A non-profit organization, which was dedicated to education, health, and safety of at-risk women in developing countries.
Responsible for managing day to day organizational operations, program development and oversight, partner relations, donor relations, managing fundraising activities, volunteer program management, marketing and promotional work, board development and relations, and their executive-level functions.
During tenure in position, greatly expanded organization's public profile and reach.
Directed marketing activities, including website and social media coordination.
Spearheaded program expansion to Cambodia, as well as seven additional branches.
National Behavioral Health Business Development Initiative: Served as Project Manager for this initiative, which assisted a group of 60-plus behavioral health and social service providers in assessing their readiness and capabilities in transforming their operations in the areas of infrastructure, billing operations, IT, and best practices.
Behavioral Health Integration - Market Intelligence: Project Manager and Lead Consultant in analyzing trends and opportunities related to integration of care and reimbursement in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
Capacity Building in California: Researched and authored an environmental plan and market research report for a California-based behavioral health and social services provider.
Illinois Alcoholism and Dreg Dependence Association: Project Manager and Senior Consultant - conducted a Model State Parity Laws Analysis for behavioral health provider in the State of Illinois.
NIATx Provider Revenue Management and Technical Assistance: Project Manager for a national effort to guide behavioral health providers in the development of commercial payer billing operations.
Bachelor of Arts: PoliticsUniversity of California Columbia University － Santa Cruz New York, California New YorkGPA: Highest HonorsHighest Honors Politics
An experienced, driven, and accomplished behavioral health and non-profit executive and leader, with a wealth of experience while holding senior leadership positons with leading organizations. Has spearheaded a myriad of successful projects and initiatives, taking organizations to their maximum potential. More than twenty-five years of top experience, holding positions of increasing scope and responsibility.
* Strong background in management, operations, strategic planning, team leading, staff training and development, program management, information technology implementation, business system development, research, relationship and stakeholder management, and client relations.
* Hard-working and driven, while highly-experienced in all aspects of organizational and program management, and is proven in seeing organizations to their optimal performance.
Presidential Fellowship, Columbia University
Advocates for Human Potential, Inc. (2009). An environmental scan of the impact of parity: Practical Implications of the Paul Wellstone and Pete Domenici Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act of 2008. Sudbury, MA: Gauthier, P., Alexandrei, K., Fraster, B., Milstrey Wells, S., & Shifman, N.
* Advocates for Human Potential, Inc. (2009). Health plan guide to parity implementation: Strategic and tactical approaches to the Paul Wellstone and Pete Domenici Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act of 2008. Sudbury, MA: Gauthier, P., Alexandrei, K., Bianco, C., & Shifman, N.
* Advocates for Human Potential, Inc. (2009). Parity: A call to action for mental health & addiction treatment providers: Provider impact statement-The Paul Wellstone and Pete Domenici Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act of 2008. Sudbury, MA: Gauthier, P., Alexandrei, K., Bianco, C., & Shifman, N.
* Advocates for Human Potential, Inc. (2010). Special report: MHPAEA regulations-Preliminary operational analysis of the Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act interim final rule. Sudbury, MA: Gauthier, P., Alexandrei, K., de la Guéronnière, G., Shifman, N., TenHoor, W., Urff, J., & Ray, C.G. Gauthier, P. (2010).
* The time is right for doing business in a managed care environment. Mental Health Weekly, 20(28), 5-6. Gauthier, P., & Alexandrei, K. (2010).
* Rush hour on the reform timeline-Management matters. National Council Magazine, 2, 34-35. Gauthier, P., Ray, C. G., & Alexandrei, K. (2010).
* Volunteers of America (2016) Reforming Reform: America's Health Care Transition 2016-2017. Alexandrei, K. & Gauthier, P.
behavioral health, business development, business process, Consultant, consulting, client, clients, client relations, editing, staff training, fundraising, managing, marketing, Works, optimization, organizational, personnel, profit, program development, program management, project management, relationship management, research, safety, supervision, technical assistance, website
HONORS AND AWARDS
* Presidential Fellowship, Columbia University