Responsible Chemical Operator with over 11 years of manufacturing experience. Successful in conducting routine inspections, troubleshooting existing problems and responding to emergencies to promote operational efficiency. Forklift certified and adept in operating manual and automated equipment to facilitate productions.
• Monitor and operate complex chemical processes, equipment and facilities
• Responsible for reading, interpreting and following instructions including standard operating conditions and procedures
• Responsible for collecting and analyzing samples and verifying product meets requirements
• Obtain, load, unload, transport, store, and stage materials
• Responsible for operating mobile equipment
• Follow site safety procedures to prepare and operate equipment
• Rotate through all identified assignments as defined by the Operations Excellence Model (OEM)
• Troubleshoot equipment, process and quality problems using EXCEL methodology. Takes ownership of analysis of problem and ultimate resolution.
• Takes initiative by proactively identifying roadblocks to achieving the plant goals and work to resolve.
• Provides leadership to effectively organize and execute shift activities to achieve plant goals
• Able to effectively prioritize the shift activities and assigns tasks in MTL for completion. Holds operators accountable for their results.
• Able to effectively motivate the shift to achieve plant goals
• Able to effectively work with a wide range of people including other shifts, maintenance, project crafts, TICA engineers, technical support staff.
• Prep and isolate equipment for maintenance. Completes Return to Operation checks. Write safe work permits.
• Perform competitive work practices.
• Assure compliance with all EH&S requirements related to assigned roles per plant and site policies.
• Complete compliance checks and routine tasks in MTL.
• Formulate individual goals which align with the plant goals and execute. Update progress throughout the year.
• Utilize electronic tools (e.g. electronic logbook, office programs, event and action tool, master task list, open plan, outlook).
• Follow applicable supporting work processes (e.g. Global Maint Work Process, Operate Plant Work Process, Material Flow Work Process, EH&S work process etc.)
• Reviews and updates plant operating discipline (procedures) to capture best practices.
• Participate in plant initiatives (e.g. involvement in teams, operating discipline improvements, work process implementation, work process tools).
• Demonstrate advanced troubleshooting skills and lead and / or participate in Root Cause Investigations.
• Communicate role related information between shifts and day staff.
• Promote an environment of teamwork while leading through example.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: