Skilled Pharmacy Technician offering 25 years of experience and proven history in providing exceptional from prescription drop-off to pick-up. Well versed in clean room procedures, regulatory guidelines and overall pharmacy operations.
Safe handling and manufacturing of hazardous medications.
· Implement and oversee the daily operations of MGH cleanroom, satellite pharmacies and documentation as a guest at Emerson Hospital facility (bi-annual PATT, daily fingertip media)
· Team leader in implementing and executing a more efficient, streamlined workflow in the oncology pharmacy facilities
· Drug inventory and supply management through purchasing and receiving (McKesson, Acute Care,
Healthcare Logistics, Peoplesoft, Infusystem, Gamma Supplies, Guaranteed Returns)
· Infusystem CADD pump maintenance, programing home infusion pump and ordering.
· Maintain the facility statistics program through monthly and quarterly reports. (excel/graphs)
· Document and submit daily patient treatments through the infusystem site.
· Prepare sterile room IV admixtures, chemotherapy reconstitutions.
· Perform & maintain routine quality control testing of sterile room (daily & monthly decontamination of ISO 5 BSC, ISO 7 laminar flow hood filters and ISO8 workbench)
· Supervise and conduct IV room training and skill development for pharmacy technicians.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, Simplify, LMR, CAS, Epic, Mosaic, Meditech and Omnicell.
Monitor and document recalls through Rasmas (quarantine recalls
Team leader in designing, implementing and executing a more efficient, streamlined drug distribution system.
· Prepare sterile room IV admixtures, TPN and Chemotherapy reconstitution, formulations
· Perform & maintain routine quality control testing of sterile room equipment. (air testing, PEC pre-filter
Maintenance & decontamination)
· Supervise and conduct training and skill development for intern pharmacists and pharmacy technicians.
· Proficient with Simplify, Pyxis, Omnicell and Meditech Healthcare Systems.
· Maintain and replenish drug distribution machines.
· Maintain records required by the Federal Drug Administration, JCAHO and Department of Public Health.
· Compounding, manufacturing of extemporaneous mixtures
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: