Forward-thinking Senior Executive with proven record of accomplishment in the Entertainment industry during 10-year career. Driven and ambitious change manager dedicated to continuous business improvement focused on enhancing revenue and streamlining business operations. Diligent in driving profit maximization through multifaced business approaches.
Numerous legislative and industry related contacts including legislative contacts for much needed tax incentives for future productions in Florida.
Also contacts with all talent agents, casting directors, production companies, actors, as well as full knowledge of CBA'S, on set safety protocols, work environment requirements, payroll, insurance, etc.
I need now training and can hit the ground running to make our sunshine state the next Hollywood.
Free to travel, single grown kids locally, so no obstacles.
I realize that my current status as a agent presents a possible conflict of interest however we will cross that bridge when considered for hired as even though I realize it will probably be less lucrative, it will be a challenge that I would relish the opportunity to be a part of the greatest union in the world and do my part along with my team members to make SAG proud of Florida.
Stay safe and well and thanks for the consideration and opportunity.
Manage day to day to day operations including;
* Manage and oversee the administration, communications, budgeting, governance compliance, organizing daily talent submissions and outreach to casting directors and production companies here in Florida as well as nationwide.
* Negotiate, administer, the union's collective bargaining agreements (CBA'S), covering union performers employed in television, commercials, feature and independent film, news and broadcasting, interactive games, voice overs, and all other work covered under SAG-AFTRA agreements.
* Develop and maintain internal and external relationships with local legislatures regarding, laws, rules and regulations affecting our industry.
* Including but don't limited to continued effort to pass tax incentives, for our Florida film production future.
* I have previously worked with theFlorida film commissioner Tony Armour as a judge for three consecutive years for the Tampa 48 hour film festival.
* I work with all Florida agents and casting directors, as well as those nationwide to ensure a smooth casting process.
* I too am a WGA Signatory and deal daily with production companies as well as publishers to promote my clients books and screenplays.
* As a licensed Florida Athlete agent and USA and FIFA Intermediary I help place professional soccer players worldwide with potential tryouts and negotiate their transfers, visa, passports, and CBA contract, housing, injury clause compensation, travel, etc.
* I have participated in all recent COVID protocol SAG zoom meetings since March 2020.
* Designed and update my business website and am efficient with word, excel, and all PC applications as well.
* Handle all payroll and I am up to date with all of Florida's right to work labor laws.
* Make sure that all SAG pay scales as per scheduled talent are adhered too.
* Invoicing and record tracking of all clients and talent.
* Make sure that my talent are properly protected regardless of union status on set especially with COVID concerns.
* Keep required state and SAG license and bonds current and make sure that I use all required SAG forms, contracts, and agency talent conforming agreements.
* I performed as lead actor along with professional world class ice skaters, acrobats, live animals, backstage lighting and sound crew at the 1200 seat Moroccan Palace located at Busch Gardens Tampa Florida, in the worldwide winning show "Iceploration", which won the prestigious IAAPA (International association of amusement parks), award for best show, twice.
* I did safety and sound checks, and wardrobe checks daily.
* I had a meet and greet with guests after each show which I personally completed 2700 shows without every missing one due to illness or injury.
* I aided the show manager with casting, which I worked with 17 child co-stars over the 6 season run, many of whom have since had success on Broadway.
* I participated in special events.
* I was represented by numerous SAG agents here in Florida as an actor and on my off time from the Busch Gardens show was booked for numerous TV, Commercial, print and film projects.
* I dealt with and/or auditioned in front of every Florida casting director numerous times as well as all casting directors nationally.
* I was the lead actor as Santa Claus in the opening of the Warner Brothers train ride in both New Orleans and Ft Lauderdale.
* I wrote produced, filmed, and starred in my own comedy TV series.
* The show at Busch Gardens ended in April 2017, so I was the first ever franchised agent in Florida in first two months of opening in May 2017.
* Purchased Inventory at auctions and from dealers.
* Handled all advertising including TV, radio and print.
* In charge of payroll, bookkeeping, and taxes.
* Oversea shipping compliances with ports and title transfers.
* Designed all company logos for branding purposes.
* Created new and consistent marketing strategies.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: