Driven Electrical Engineering Graduate that has won numerous statewide Innovation and Entrepreneurial Competitions, authored and co-authored publications, honored as a Fulbright Canada Fellow, as well as been part of Florida Poly's Advanced Mobility Institute's Autonomous Vehicle Sensors Research group. My personal research interests revolve around advanced Sensor Technologies, Brain-computer Interface (BCI), Brain Machine Brain Interface (BMB), and Enabling technologies for advanced Neural Encoding and Decoding. In addition to my educational background and research interests, I also have interests in Aerospace, Control System Design, Satellite Communications, GIS Analysis, and Electrical Test Engineering.
Wireless Brain Machine Interface Using EEG
- Developed a 3 channel low noise EEG amplifier for BMI.
- Wireless, low profile wearable device with cloud connectivity.
Depression Detection Algorithm
- Using publicly available EEG database of clinically depressed patients and additional EEG collection from volunteers developed a depression detection algorithm.
Portable Doppler Radar
- Designed and Fabricated a 2.5GHz Doppler Radar using RF/Analog components.
Smart In-line Catheter Sensor
- Wireless in-line smart catheter sensor for medical use.
- Capable of detecting the onset of Urinary Infections, Hydration Levels, and pH monitoring.
Thermal Powered Can Light
- Utilizing temperature gradients found between interiors and attic spaces I designed a thermal powered recessed can light.
2 Channel Analog Audio Mixer
- Developed 2 Channel Analog Audio Signal Mixer.
- Adjustable Gain and Audio for each Channel Input.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: