Caring individual dedicated to providing top level care for patients and support of medical professionals. Stay calm in stressful situations with goal-oriented mindset and proven history of being reliable. Knowledgeable about all types patients and treatments.
Responsible team member with excellent communication skills demonstrated by 10 plus years of experience in customer services.
I was chosen as employee of the month several times in my career first in 2009, then in 2012, and again in 2013.
I have spent a number of years volunteering with a number of different Non-profit organizations locally such as:
- My Church, where I serve as a sunday school teacher, and I help welcome new babies by cooking meals for families after a birth. I also help with different luncheons at a church.
- I was a volunteer apprentice for a local wild-life rehab group where I was taught how to nurse various number of wild animals back to health and then released them. I know educate people in proper care techniques when they find an orphaned or injured animal.
- I have volunteered for Kings Harvest Homeless Shelter serving meals to the hungry.
- I helped start a local non-profit called the AGAPE Center assisting people with necessary clothes, home goods, as well as food.
- I am a foster fur mom for Kings Harvest Pet Rescue as well as the scott county humane society.
I am a very hard working employee. I have several years experience as a cashier at Super Target during my college years, so I do know how to operate a cash resgister. I am very friendly and approachable making customers feel welcomed. I am great at customer service, I work well in stressful enviroments. I hope to return to school and become a certified Pharmacy Tech.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: