Experienced working in a kitchen over 20 years bringing and demonstrated success. I developed and motivated strong restaurant teams to assist 100's of customers hourly in a Cafe setting. As a Chef in a Kitchen I had to have Superior communication and leadership skills. On a daily basis I had to understand and follow written recipes accurately. As an Assistant Manager I was friendly and courteous at all times and over the years developed excellent communication and customer service skills.
During this last year I was a non-medical Care Provider offering and providing in-home care for a family member maintaining strong attention to detail to communicate back with the Hospice team.
• Maintained kitchen cleanliness and sanitation through correct procedures and scheduled cleaning of surfaces and equipment.
• Verified proper portion sizes and consistently attained high food quality standards.
• Ordered and received products and supplies to stock kitchen areas.
• Instructed new staff in proper food preparation, storage, use of kitchen equipment, sanitation and safety.
• Safely used kitchen equipment such as Flat-top, Broil Grill, Fryer, Tilt Skillet, Pizza oven, Gas Saute Station, Meat Slicer, and Knives, effectively reducing injuries and burns 100%. of the time.
• Planned lunch, menus, as well as special menus for in-house special events and catering.
• Created organization systems for inventory control, merchandising, financial reports and schedules, dramatically increasing operational efficiency.
• Balanced safe, did bank deposits, prepared tills and prepared register bags for next sales date.
• Performed daily account reconciliation and payroll verification to maintain daily records.
• Provided cash handling including sorting and counting coin and currency to make change for associates.
• Prepared identical dishes numerous times daily with consistent care, attention to detail and quality.
• Prepared cooking supplies, ingredients and workstations during opening and closing procedures to maximize efficiency.
• Prepared and set up exop for kitchen and made sure the flow of food was consistent
• Prepared food items to meet recipes, portioning, cooking and waste control guidelines.
Goggle IT Support Professional Certificate
5 courses. 2 of 5 compleated
Course 1 Technical Support Fundamentals
Course 2 The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking
I am very proficient behind a computer and can type 40 wpm.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: