My intentions are to graduate from Metro Institute of Technology with an
Associate's Degree in a medical field, and a Master's Degree in science
and language. I also want to study dentistry at The Ohio State University.
Fluent in Somali and English
Dental assisting talent
Skilled in patient settings
Active and Responsible decision maker
02/2017 to 02/2017
Career ShadowingClevemoore FAmily Dentisty － Columbus , OH
- Greeted and prepared patients for dental examinations.
- Effectively helped the Dental Hygienist in cleaning patients mouth
- Assisted the Dentist in removing a mandibular premolar (tooth 4-5)
- Assisted the Dental assistant with preparing the right tools for the next opposition as well as sanitizing the previously used items.
Education and Training
Salem Elementary School Woodward Middle School － Columbus, OH
Mifflin High School － Columbus, OH, USA- 4.0 GPA
Metro Institute of Technology － Columbus, OH, USA
- 4.0 GPA
- Career Shadowing at Nationwide Insurance Code Red project
- Career Shadowing in Dental hygiene at Clevemoore Family Denistry
Activities and Honors
- Star Student- received this seven times in Salem Elementary school for having good attendance.
- Honor roll- received this in Mifflin High school for having 4.0 GPA
- Attendance award- received this award at Mifflin High school for having the best attendance in the 9th grade.