Organized individual with the ability to multitask and liaise between patients, physicians and insurance companies. An astute Care Coverage Counselor offering extensive healthcare insurance knowledge and proficiency in Excel.
• Assist patients and guarantors with receiving insurance benefits.
• Guide patients with information on insurance benefits and alternative sources of payments such as financial assistance when Medicaid and insurance options are unavailable.
• Communicate with insurance companies and act as an advocate for the patient.
• Contact patient employers to gather employment verifications and health insurance information.
• Clarify financial responsibilities to patients and guarantors responsible for payments.
• Work with Medicaid, Care Coverage Onsite Teams, Case Management, Hospital Staff, and Counselors to help patients and others in receiving state assistance and medical coverage.
• Maintain detailed documentation of information provided and observed on patient's file.
• Administer assistance for patients in filling out Medicaid applications or other assistance agencies.
• Follow up in an appropriate and timely manner with patients and third parties to verify information is current and valid.
• Interact with employers, insurance companies, and management in getting eligible patients active for COBRA insurance.
• Performing all other duties as assigned and requested.
• Reporting: Prepare accurate and timely reports (monthly, quarterly, annually and ad hoc) detailing cash flow, budget variances, market studies, and business strategies.
• Budget and Expense and Program Goals: Assist in developing annual budgets, and executing on same, including managing expenses and achieving company goals, including revenue, occupancy, social programs, and other aspects of the Foundation's mission.
• Capital Improvements: Work with the Regional Manager and corporate team to review and inspect all capital replacement plans; ensure all are within the scope of the approved budget.
• Market Research: Maintain detailed knowledge of local market and competition, and develop tailored marketing plans and strategies.
• Vendor Management: Solicit bids and negotiate with vendors.
• Tenant Relations: Lead the on-site team in tenant satisfaction matters.
• Routine Legal Matters: Lead on-site staff in evictions and other routine legal matters.
• Fair Housing and Legal Compliance: Remain abreast of federal and state legal developments as they pertain to our business, including Fair Housing, EEO, OSHA, and ADA, and assist in assuring compliance.
• Process Improvement: Assist in ongoing process improvement, including revisions of policies and procedures.
• Employee Reviews and Compensation: Review performance and recommend (or approve as appropriate) employee compensation decisions.
• Site Inspections: Personally inspect the property on a regular basis (both scheduled and unscheduled visits), assuring the marketability of the community, both interior and exterior.
• Liability and Risk Management: Limit the Foundation's exposure to frivolous lawsuits by working with the Compliance department in proper training and ongoing education for on-site personnel.
• Was responsible for assisting with the day-to-day operations of the store, included scheduling, ordering and processing of merchandise, and managing employees.
• Spent time training employees, assisting customers, and organizing the store. In addition, was responsible for assigning tasks and duties to employees and making sure those tasks are done on time.
• If the employees are not performing well, or sales are down for whatever reason, then had to fix those aforementioned issues. This was done by motivating and inspiring the employees to work hard to increase store sales
• If sales are suffering for other reasons, then had to look at inventory and make sure that it is up to par. This includes discontinuing slow selling products, organizing product displays, and researching new products that will bring in business.
• Had many responsibilities that must be done promptly and correctly which included store closing and opening, handling of store cash, creating safety guidelines, and processing documents and reports.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: