Seeking a position with the Bayview Asset Management team, where I can continue to develop my skills and help grow the company. Self-motivated, dependable, excellent time-management skills, quick learner, results-oriented, proficient with computers, analytical, exceptional communication and people-skills.
- Generate and distribute daily pricing for Retail, Third-Party Originated (TPO) and Consumer Direct channels.
- Generate and distribute HFA pricing daily.
- Address pricing related inquires via support ticket system.
- Analyze and maintain divisional pricing schemas and update pricing engines.
- Report and meet with production/sales managers to discuss margin and revenue targets.
- Implement and maintain mortgage products in company's loan origination system.
- Track pricing trends via data reporting and execute competitive analysis to assess competitive advantage and report findings to upper management.
- Recommend and execute margin adjustments to ensure company revenue goals are being met.
- Reconcile profit margin discrepancies on a daily basis for Retail, TPO and Consumer Direct channels.
- Build profit margin adjustment rules in pricing engine.
- Train and assist new employees.
- Construct user credentials accounts/access to company's internal systems.
- Prepare loan application documents based on applications received via email, or standard mail.
- Accurately review and analyze credit reports.
- Run/create credit simulator models.
- Analyze both personal and business tax returns.
- Update loan applications with missing data such as: lot number, address, plan type, incentive, and delivery time.
- Aid clients and associates, both in the office and in various communities, with acquiring loan documents or answering questions.
- Successfully acquire loan officer mortgage licensing and appropriate state licensing.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of RESPA through continuing education courses.
- Train and assist new employees.
- Submit detailed loan files into underwriting.
- Cross-train in various departments such as: Finance/Accounting, Underwriting, Loan Processing, Secondary Marketing, Credit Repair, and Closing.
- Review various daily/weekly/monthly reports, and update any required information in internal systems.
- Maintain notes within origination computer system to ensure complete exchange of information regarding loan applications, loan status, conversations with customers, underwriting and lock-in information.
- Participate in builder and realtor functions, phase releases, grand openings, phone banks, special events, etc., to develop and maintain relationships.
- Work with realtors and provide them with "Cash to Close" worksheets when requested.
- Work with division manager and loan officers on local marketing campaigns and create APR worksheets.
- Supervise all amenities and 15 staff monitors for a community of 14,000+ residents.
- Provide onsite training for new employees.
- Deliver exceptional level of customer service by listening to concerns, answering questions, and solving problems.
- Internship servicing employees with various IT issues in a call center environment.
- Create and file service tickets through support ticket system.
Courses: Software Testing, Database Design, Macro & Microeconomics, Business & Economic Statistics I and II, Managing Information Resources, Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Finance Principles, Information Systems in Organizations, Computers in Business, Business Application Development, Business Data Communications, Global Cyber Ethics, Information Security/IT Risk Management, Systems Analysis and Design, Operations and Supply Chain Processing
Software and Development Tools: Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Data Studio, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Access. Encompass, Optimal Blue, Salesforce, Mortech, Tableau.
Volunteer at Metropolitan Ministries
USF Association for Information Systems Club
USF Major Class GPA 3.87
Fishhawk Ranch Coed Softball League
Fishhawk Ranch Fundraising
Mountain and Trail Hiking
I will be pleased to provide references upon request.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: