Cable installer communications and Military Veteran with a Secret Security Clearance and 4 years of proven experience in the United States Army. Results-driven, Analytical and organized with a history of evaluating and developing organizational vision, strategies, and plans that align with a support company objectives. Energetic and focused leader recognized for outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with a reputation for forming productive relationships and business partnerships. Uncanny ability to anticipate requirements and big-picture thinker readily assimilating into new environments and ensuring continuous process improvements, strong critical thinker, problem solving, and time management skills.
Reliable Customer Service Representative with extensive track record in demanding sales and account management environments. Strong presenter, communicator and problem resolutions able to work effectively and productively with diverse customers and individual needs.
• Manage business relations through Customer Relationship management system
• Analyze customers needs to provide optimal product solution
• Product presentation and demonstration to ensure customer needs being satisfied
• Present deal offers and negotiate to an agreement
• Worked in a high-pressure environment while meeting monthly sales quotas
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: