Accomplished Business Analyst skilled in analyze, define and gather requirements for several business functions & processes in the organization, Business process improvement, data analysis and IT asset management expert.
Business Analyst offering 5+ years delivering cost-effective, high-performance technology solutions to meet shifting organizational demands.
Focused with exceptional planning and implementation capabilities.
Business Analyst versed in data mapping and user acceptance testing, as well as solving complex problems in high-pressure environments. Excels at cultivating, managing and leveraging client relationships.
As a Business Analyst,
• Analyze, define and gather requirements for several business functions & processes in the organization.
• Execute, implement and maintain workflow and analytics systems using financial tools (like SAP by design), Staffing process related tools and technical project management tools.
• Responsible for trouble-shooting, upgrading and the delivery of required functionalities & modules.
• Work with leading technologies from SAP and the latest integration and support packages
• On-going training and development in SAP and the latest delivery techniques
• Leadership opportunity to be a team leader responsible for the management of a configuration team, alignment of priority, and mentoring of resources
• Support management of third party resources for configuration services including identifying the resource need, identifying a sourcing provider, and managing the effort
Client - Xerox Corporation, Rochester, USA
Working on regular enhancement of the system and cost saving activities, apart from providing support to the online system and to the batch jobs that has been scheduled, with quick turn around time.
Team Member - Working on regular enhancements of the system.
Impact Analysis, Solution Proposal, Design Specification, Coding and Testing.
Client : Household International Group
Working on enhancement and maintenance of the system.
Solution Proposal, Design Specification and Coding, Testing, Preparation of Test Cases and Test Plans.
Clients: KLM Cargo and Singapore Airlines
Worked as a developer and provided support for these clients applications.
Impact Analysis, Solution Proposal, Design Specification and Coding, Testing, Preparation and execution of Test Cases and Test Plans.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: