Detail-oriented individual with over two years experience in the financial and pharmaceutical industry. Accomplished analyst skilled in reaching ultimate goals and customer satisfaction. Passionate about database management, consulting, and operations analysis.
- Assisted in the analysis of new look and feel project impacting eight of the major sites; identified opportunities for improvement and consistency in design.
- Was the primary BA for three business requirements documents, developed specifications, and led the design work.
- Created test case scenarios and plans for multiple projects and conducted testing.
- Worked on multiple projects following system development life cycle methodology.
- Revamped lesson plans and created new PowerPoint presentations to be used.
- Renewed outdated course content and added relevant topics.
- Attended classes to aid students with questions and prepared test exams.
- Led the planning for the conceptual design of a new major database.
- Consolidated over two-dozen sources of data with over 30,000 fields into a single database.
- Within a 3 month time frame, I created a tool in Excel to determine errors within the customer information.
- Processed claims through SAP with diligence.
- Responsible for creating requirements analysis documentation and translating that to the business partner, technical team and other stakeholders.
- Guide and facilitate the business in creating quality requirements and process design.
- Provide inputs to test planning and execution.
- Assisted with preparation of system requirements documentation.
- Identified and created process improvement opportunities within the application domain.
- Reduced redundancies in SharePoint storage by more than 50%.
Facilitator, Program Developer
Enactus | Oct 2010 - Current
- Published content relating to financial literacy to be taught to at risk youth.
- Designed PowerPoint presentations relating to financial literacy to be used at schools.
- Facilitated class sessions, teaching youth the importance of financial literacy.
Ryerson University | Oct 2010 - Current
- Research the existing relationship between empathy and prosperity on a national level.
- Assemble a directory of existing societal measures and variables.
- Examine the relationships between societal measures and environmental variables.
- Engineer an empathic coefficient to determine the level of a nations' empathy.
VP of Finance
Connect IT Conference | Jan 2010 - Dec 2011
- Assembled a collection of industry contacts and managed them for the purpose of networking.
- Managed ticket sales and assisted in the marketing process.
- Manage the finances and budget of the conference.
- Assisted with the logistics and operations of the conference.
- Award for Academic Excellence.
- Ryerson Commerce Society Student Leadership Award.
- 2010 Forward 50 Leadership Award Recipient (Awarded to the top 50 students in the Ted Rogers School of Management).
- Presented research work at IJAS conference in Germany.
- Abstract research work was accepted to the On Sustainability conference in Vancouver.
- 2nd Place at the 2010 Symcor Case Competition.
- Killin Family Award (Awarded for leadership and entrepreneurial pursuit).
- Excellent interpersonal and team work skills.
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills.
- Goal oriented and extremely focused, methodical and reliable.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: