Talented Billing Supervisor proficient in daily accounts receivable operations, collections and reporting. Open and clear communicator with consistent approach to reviewing and improving processes. Adept at maximizing productivity across 3-year history of career success.
Pursuing long/short term position (contract) with room for growth and career advancement in the state of New Jersey.
● Worked collaboratively with Senior Management and team on projects, assemble spreadsheets in Excel
● Handled claims procedures effectively and follow-up with Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance providers to resolve billing issues.
● Researched, obtained and submitted supporting documents required for claim resubmission
● View reports regularly to make sure processing was conducted efficiently
● Work with multiple programs and provider portals at the same time
● Assisted billing department with verification of eligibilityand benefits
● Interacted with clients and employees, which helped cultivate positive working relationships
● Maintained strict confidentiality with all personal data as per company guidelines
● Interpreted and communicate new or revised policies to staff
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: