- Criminal law knowledge
- Traffic law knowledge
- Drug Recognition Expert (DRE)
- Search and seizure procedures
- FBI certified hostage/crisis negotiator
- Crisis Intervention Training (CIT)
- Active Shooter ALERRT 1
- Defensive tactics training
- Traffic control
- Emergency planning
- Court testimony
- Report writing
- Assist directly with Federal Game Wardens and military police in the enforcement of federal, assimilated state and base regulations relative to animal control fishing and recreation.
- Enforce all state regulation in regards to size limit and bag limit of fish and invertebrate game species.
- Observe and report violations to Military Police, Game Wardens, and the Environmental Department.
- Patrol base beaches and wildlife areas to enforce base regulations.
- Patrol the Naval Defensive Sea Area (NDSA) 500 yard buffer zone.
- Monitor the Military Police Dispatch radio net and respond to calls requested by the Desk Sergeant.
- Respond to nuisance pet complaints.
- Respond to animal abuse neglect allegations.
- Respond to aggressive canines and canine bites.
- Respond to deceased endangered or protected bird species, turtles and Monk seals.
- Work cooperatively with Base Environmental Officers to monitor fish populations in the Nu'upia ponds.
- Conduct perimeter checks around Kane'ohe and Bellows Marine Corps/Air Force Base.
- Actively patrolled assigned areas to prevent and detect crimes.
- Promoted from Sales Associate to Assistant Manager within 18 months.
- Reported to district manager regarding all store and staff issues.
- Be knowledgeable about the technology in fabrics and materials.
- Interaction with customers and staff on a daily basis.
- Money handling, Point of sales system operations, Basic office skills
- Order receiving and unpacking, Pricing and stocking of items.
- Enforcement of the Hawaii Revised Statues and rules which involve the exercise of all power and authority of a police officer, including the powers of arrest, and which involve detecting, investigating violations, collecting and reporting facts and evidence pertaining to such violations, and enforcing compliance.
-Demonstrate an extensive knowledge and ability to apply statues and rules; principles, practices, methods and techniques of law enforcement such as patrol, surveillance, arrest and evidence, search and seizure, report writing, court procedures and the use of firearms.
- Provide security and protective services to various courts throughout state wide Judiciary system.
- Respond and expeditiously serve and/or execute all order of the court.
- Provide personal protective services to key State Officials and other persons as directed by the Director of Public Safety.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: