CAREER SUMMARY A highly motivated and dedicated professional having overall 15 years of work experience. Concentration includes Information Technology, Operations and Software Management with experience in troubleshooting network related problems, and customer service on cellular telecommunications. In addition, have experience in Enterprise Systems Management and Release Management. An organized, detail-oriented, and conscientious self-starter, and able to multi-task, strategize and prioritize workloads under pressure as well as increase pace with workload demands. A strong professional who demonstrates passion and commitment to achieving business objectives and goals. Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with people, excellent team participation, and a keen attention to detail.
Headquartered in Paris, it is one of the largest European leaders in global banking and financial services.
• Contributed into various organizational projects as needed and proactively worked with teams to provide their specific requirements.
• Chartered to maintain server related resource and application servers, specifically Enterprise Serving included the Windows NT Operation System.
• Expertise in process oriented activities and having very good knowledge on ITIL process for release processes.
• Excellent teamwork skills and a quick learner. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work with large teams as well as independently with minimal supervision.
• Shown excellent capability in leading a team apart from being a good team player, participated in technical group discussion and conferences to share and seek the technical advancements.
Enterprise Server Engineer/Release Management and Remedy Administrator
Scheduled, tracked and controlled software deployments across 8,000 users and 15,000 desktops/laptops that spanned over 11 sites in North America. Provided expert level support and architecture design for the network operating systems at New York sites and its branch offices in North and South America.
• Expertise in Enterprise Systems Management and Release Management, including developing and implementing Release Management processes.
• Experienced in application deployment process in a challenging computing environment of more than 8,000 users and more than 15,000 desktops that span over 11 sites in North America.
• Strong understanding and demonstrated contribution in implementing ITIL and ISO 9001 for release processes.
• Replaced inefficient and often disorganized release practices with Lotus Notes structured, consistent and repeatable workflow PAKMAN, which improved operations.
• Accountable, arranged and administered secured, managed and controlled releases on iMAGE desktops environment.
• Managed quality planning, quality assurance and control in the release management operations.
• Increased security and optimized resource allocation by enforcing controls, procedures and separation of duties.
• Coordinated team's efforts in integrating Change Management with Release Management processes. Ensured that all releases adhered to the change control process.
• Reviewed functional, operational and technical areas and made improvements to increase efficiency.
• Maintenance and ownership of virtual testing environment using VMWare.
• Administration, installation, configuration, implementation of all Window Servers, including production, testing, and backup.
• Implemented and configured Compaq 35/70GB DLT drives for data backup and restores utilizing VERITAS 7.2 Backup Exec. Also utilized VERITAS Exec View to monitor backup jobs and verify that they completed successfully.
• Knowledge in adding and/or removing a computer account and/or user account from an Active Directory security group.
• Familiar with managing resources, user groups, access rights and system policies using Active Directory.
• Ability to make user-friendly desktop, design and implementation of multiple master domains and resources by using one-way or two ways trust relationship.
• Installed, configured and troubleshot print servers and print queues including issues with permissions and printer drivers.
• Utilized Microsoft SMS server for hardware and software inventory and for dropping packaged applications on desktops. Migrated applications, directories, and groups from one server to another to free up disk space while ensuring minimized user downtime.
• Experience of administrating NTFS security, backing and restoring data
• Administered and designed Customer Tracking system used by Customer Support groups for their services.
• Created new fields in both the Help Desk and People schemas and modified work flow to reference those fields in their actions.
• Created new filters to route tickets to a specific group and consequently to the members within that group instead of the requester. Assigned them applicable permissions that allowed them to close tickets.
• Created groups and populated the groups with users and also assigned them appropriate permissions to function properly.
• Established a Help Desk system to track calls and to automatically route calls to respective support technicians.
• Created active links that auto populated fields thereby increasing the efficiency of the Help Desk support staff and modified and created macros to meet customer requirements.
• Added a special functionality that enabled each user within a group to view only their own tickets.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: