Highly organized, self-motivated biologist and experienced researcher with expertise in mammalian cell culture, molecular biology, data collection and study. Analytical and detail-oriented.
- found and led Student Virology Club which gathered scientists and people interested in topic around various scientific and social discussions
- held 3 educative projects about HIV-AIDS, STDs and Flu for school students and teachers - took 1st place award in Business Project Competition at a week workshop for talented students - became a member of Pinchuk's scholarship community, a foundation for new generation of youth in Ukraine
- took 1st place award in Business Project Competition at a week workshop for talented students
- became a member of Pinchuk's scholarship community, a foundation for new generation of youth in Ukraine
- maintained stem cell culture (isolation, purification, cultivation)
- supervised biological technicians, technologists and other scientists
- created technical and research documents such as patient profile reports
- drafted requests for proposals and statements of work
- examined safety profiles of therapeutic candidates
- conducted immunological essays that measure the activity and number of immune cells
- conducted research in molecular biology and ecology of microorganisms
- demonstrated individual and team laboratory tests
- extracted RNA from plants and yeast
- maintained a high rate of accuracy in all DNA projects.
The Cheesecake Factory, Arlington, VA.
May 2012 to Aug 2012
Apr 2012 to Aug 2012, Arlington, VA
Premier Aquatics, Arlington, VA
May 2010 to Sep 2012
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.