High-performing, dynamic, and motivated professional with 6+ years of federal and industry consulting and management experience. Builds meaningful client relationships, manages projects from concept to completion, and coaches team members to success. Demonstrates exceptional communication skills and makes critical decisions during challenges. Adaptable and transformational leader who develops opportunities that further establishes organizational goals.
• Project Management & Strategic Planning
• Earned Value Management
• Communication Management
• Requirements Gathering
• Scheduling & Scope Management
• Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)/MS Project
• Financial Modeling & Forecasting Information Assurance Policy and Compliance
• Information Systems Audit
• NIST 800 Series & FISCAM
• System Security Controls, Policies, and Practices
• IT Team Leadership
• Health Insurance Portability and Accountability (HIPPA)
• Risk Management Frame (RMF) Work
• Compliance Gap Analysis
Continous Diagnostic and Mitigation-Identify Access Management
• Performs coordination activities to support schedule and project management for a Cybersecurity program.
• Develops and manages an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for respective tasks.
• Inputs and manages schedule and task risks documented in the Program Risk Register and ensure risks are appropriately managed and communicated through.
• Develops and updates routine reporting documentation for weekly and monthly deliverables, including leveraging best practices and program templates.
• Attends client meetings, captures action items and meeting minutes, document any technical action items in the IMS, and communicates with stakeholders.
• Assists the task lead with milestone management and documentation and design constraints and coverage gaps, including schedule variance.
United States Marine Corps (USMC)
• Developed and managed project plan, strategy and communication plan, scope, scheduling, and resources; integrates various aspects of the team's objectives and activities.
• Utilized NIST 800.53 and FISCAM controls to assess risk and mitigation factors.
• Managed multiple audit engagements from initiation through reporting and process improvement efforts; communicated effectively with the client and leadership through providing regular presentations and reports.
• Managed corrective action plans and milestones for various remediation efforts.
• Reviewed Request for Proposals (RFP) to ensure the firm addresses requirements and incorporates win themes; creates, develops, designs, and distributes responses to the RFPs.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: