Highly skilled with several years of
experience working at a post production facility in Burbank, CA, on numerous
television shows, for studios such as Disney/ABC, Sony,and Fox
Television. Great creative eye, and meticulous attention for video and audio detail.
Operated and maintained a wide variety of tape machines and video equipment.
Extensive experience with Avid and Final Cut Pro.
Excellent at editing video and audio, both creatively and logically.
Strong ability to sync video and audio tracks.
Exceptional ability to analyze and correct errors in content before being released.
Great knowledge of encoding and transcoding video and audio files.
Assistant Video Editor06/2008 to 04/2016All Media PostBurbank, CA
• Downloaded and uploaded audio and video content using, Disney Media Monorail and Signiant Media Exchange.
• Responsible for transcoding and ingesting video and audio files.
• Converted and down converted video for broadcast (SD-HD, HD-SD, HD-HD, Analog to Digital, etc.)
• Prepared and edited video and audio content on Avid and Final Cut Pro.
• Made Deliverables for air and internet outlets (Tapes, ProRes, Mpeg 2, H264, .mov, wmv, etc.)
• Dealt directly with clients on making editing changes to Video and Audio Content.
• Performed quality checks on edited videos and fixed mistakes when needed.
• In charge of IT for all computer systems in the office.
• Used and maintained a wide variety of equipment (editing systems, storage sytems, encoders, decoders, transcoders, legalizers, converters, tape machines...)
Video ProductionPasadena City CollegePasadena, CA
Classes at PCC for Television, Film, and Media Studies